- 200 g. wholemeal spaghetti
- 2 pcs. orange
- 1 lemon
- 40 g. butter
- ¼ u. chopped onion
- 50 ml. white wine
- 100 ml. liquid cream
- Salt and pepper
- Peel the oranges and lemon. Keep the peels and remove the white part with a knife.
- Squeeze the oranges and lemon and reserve the juice.
- Cut the skins into very thin strips and blanch in boiling water for a few minutes to remove the bitterness.
- In a frying pan, add the butter and the chopped onion. Sauté until the onion is golden brown, add the wine and cook until the alcohol evaporates.
- Add the orange and lemon juices, the blanched peel and the cream. Continue cooking until you get a thick sauce texture and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook the pasta in plenty of salted water and drain.
- Serve with a little sauce and garnish with a few strips of blanched skin.