We have the whole summer ahead of us and one of our favourite activities in this new season that we are welcoming is to make recipes with fruits that refresh us. Do you need ideas? At Cítricos Siscaret we are sure that you will love this orange and mango smoothie that we bring you today.
If you like to discover fusions of flavours that you've never tried before, you're in the right place. On our website you can find a huge variety of options that you can try and choose your favourite.
How to make an orange and mango smoothie?
With the following ingredients you can prepare a nice glass of orange and mango smoothie. We do a roll call to check that you have all of them:
- Two juice oranges
- One large handle
- Semi-skimmed milk
- Natural yoghurt
- A juicer
- A blender
If you're already organised to have everything to hand, you can read on and get started with the simple process of making this orange and mango smoothie:
- Start by splitting the oranges in half, as the first step is to squeeze out the juice.
- Next, remove the stalk from the mango, peel it and cut it into small portions. mangopeel it and cut it into small portions. You can discard the skin, as you won't need it for anything.
- You will need about 150 mL of milk, which you can calculate with a measuring cup. If you don't have one, it's fine to take an approximate amount by eye, but don't overdo it.
- On the other hand, you should also take a couple of big spoonfuls of natural yoghurt, an essential ingredient to give the creaminess that characterises this orange and mango smoothie.
- With all this ready, it is time to introduce these ingredients into the blender to mix them correctly so that those that were in a solid state are well crushed.
- Did you get the thickness you were looking for? You can always play around with the quantities and add a little more yoghurt to make it creamier, but without making the orange and mango smoothie too thick.
Have you already tried it and what did you think of the result? Don't hesitate to tell us about any suggestions or extra steps you have decided to experiment with, because when it comes to making recipes, creativity has no limits and we also love to learn from our readers.
And if you plan to make a lot of these preparations, we are sure you will need quality foodstuffs. When it comes to citrus fruits, we are your reliable shop.
Get your oranges with quality of origin in Citrus Siscaret
Now that you have mastered perfectly how to make an orange and mango smoothie, we want the citrus fruits you consume to be of quality origin. With Siscaret Citrus, that is guaranteed.
All our orders are shipped directly from our groves in Valencia to make sure that every customer can enjoy their full properties and a flavour that is far from the oranges you can find in your average grocery store. We look forward to hearing from you when you try them!