Summer is just around the corner and we can't wait to start preparing the most refreshing smoothies we have in our recipe book to whet our appetites. Would you like to try one of our favourites? Today we bring you a homemade recipe for a smoothie made with orange and banana smoothie that you have to try this week.
We hope you have everything ready, because we are starting now! This recipe is designed for the preparation of a good glass, so if you want to make more, you just have to play with the quantities.
How to make an orange and banana smoothie?
To prepare our orange and banana smoothie you will need the following ingredients and materials:
- Two oranges to squeeze their juice
- One banana
- Semi-skimmed milk
- Natural yoghurt
- A juicer
- A blender
Now that you've checked that you have everything on the table, it's time to start the process of making our orange and banana smoothie:
- The first thing to do is to cut the two oranges in half to squeeze out their juice and peel the banana and cut it into small portions with a knife.
- Next you need to calculate the amount of milk and natural yoghurt you will need. A good way to guide you is to calculate a little less than the remaining amount of the glass you are going to use once you have squeezed the juice. Don't overdo it, though, because the aim is to make it creamy, not totally thick.
- Put all the ingredients in the blender so that they can be mixed and those that were still in a solid state are completely crushed. Keep checking and testing the texture until you get the desired result.
- If you think the orange-banana smoothie should still be creamier, there is still time to adjust it to your liking by adding an extra tablespoon of yoghurt and blending the mixture again for a few seconds.
Now you've got the smoothie you're looking for and you can enjoy this wonderful orange and banana smoothie! We recommend adding an ice cube if you want it to taste even fresher, but don't take too long to drink it, because if it melts it will end up watery and affect the taste.
Do you need to buy quality oranges for your orange and banana smoothie? Cítricos Siscaret is your reliable shop.
Now that you have mastered perfectly how to make an orange and banana smoothie, you just have to make sure that the oranges you use are of the best quality. And where can you find them? Of course, at Cítricos Siscaret.
We have one of the best citrus groves in the Valencian Community, land of oranges par excellence. All orders are shipped directly to their destination, without preservatives that spoil the essential characteristics of each piece, so that you can enjoy all their benefits in their full essence.
In just 24 hours you will have them at home and we can assure you that you will notice the difference compared to the ones you can find in any greengrocer's shop because of all the processes they will have gone through. Very important for a good diet!