Did you know that starters are often the favourite part of a meal for guests? If you don't want to disappoint them and prefer to dive into the pool with a a different recipeWe tell you everything you need to know to cook a prawn and citrus fruit Russian salad.
At Cítricos Siscaret we have some of the ingredients you need for the preparation of your orange salad, enter our catalogue and enjoy the best citrus fruits for your orange salad!
How to make a prawn and citrus salad?
This is the fun part; the moment when you have to get down to work to cook the best citrus salad with prawns your guests have ever tasted. Follow every step and shine!
- 4 potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 1 can of tuna, uncooked
- 2 boiled eggs
- 250 g mayonnaise
- Zest of one lemon
- Zest of an orange
- Zest of a lime
- 30 g grated ginger
- Orange segments
- 8 cooked and peeled prawns
- Boil the unpeeled potatoes and carrots in salted water and leave to cool.
- Peel the potatoes and carrots, then cut into small squares.
- Chop the boiled eggs and crumble the tuna.
- Mix the ingredients with the mayonnaise and add the citrus zest, grated ginger and chopped orange segments.
- Serve and garnish with prawns - perfect to bring to the table!
Why cook an orange salad?
You may not yet know that a prawn and citrus salad is the perfect meal option, as not only is it a fresh and delicious starter for any side dish, but it also has the unique properties of orange and other ingredients. Read on!
- Citrus fruits add a fresh and tangy touch that you won't find in any other salad. They are the perfect seasoning.
- They also provide a wealth of minerals, nutrients and vitamins to improve your metabolism and your body's health.
- The prawn and citrus salad is delicious! You can surprise your guests with a dish that is simple and quick to prepare.
Have we convinced you? Now all you have to do is enter our catalogue and buy oranges, lemons y mandarins and let them emphasize the flavour of your meals to give them that different touch. If you have any doubts, you can always ask our team of professionals. Go ahead!