- 500 g. carrot
- 4 u. thin spring onion
- 2 u. garlic
- 30 g. ginger
- 200 ml. vegetable milk
- 200 ml. orange juice
- Fried nori seaweed
- Salt and pepper
- Spicy oil with paprika
- Chop the garlic and ginger and sauté with oil in a pan.
- Add the finely chopped spring onion and cook until golden brown. Reserve the greenest stalks.
- Peel and dice the carrot and add to the casserole, cook for a few minutes with the oil.
- Add the vegetable milk and boil until the carrot is cooked.
- Add the orange juice, blend with a turmix and serve.
- Garnish with chopped green stalks of spring onion, spicy oil and some thin strips of fried nori seaweed.