- 1 yogurt
- 1 glass of extra virgin olive oil yoghurt
- 2 cups of sugar yoghurt
- 3 cups of flour yoghurt
- 4 eggs
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- Zest of 1 orange
- 50gr. of chocolate chips
For the glaze
- 100gr. icing sugar
- Juice of 1 orange
- For the sponge cake: pour the yoghurt into a bowl and use the container to measure out the remaining ingredients: olive oil, sugar and flour.
- Add the orange zest, the sachet of baking powder, the eggs and the chocolate chips. Beat the mixture until smooth.
- Preheat the oven to 175 ºC with the up and down mode and pour the sponge cake batter into the baking tin you are going to use, previously covered with baking paper. Bake for 50 minutes and allow to cool before unmoulding.
- For the glaze: mix the icing sugar with the orange juice added a little at a time, unmould the cake and decorate it as you like.